Darton Archery Exodus Compound 28-30.5" 2024 : DB20
2024 High Performance Target Compound Bow from Darton Archery
As used by GB Team Shooter Ella Gibson winning the Kings of Archery Indoor event
We will try to keep a few models in stock, but can obtain to order from our Distributor.
ALL NEW EXODUS
Exodus: A sudden departure of a large number of people. Once you experience the unparalleled precision of the Exodus, equipped with our patented E System, you'll instantly understand its distinct name. Measuring 37" axle-to-axle, a 7" brace height, and delivering a genuine speed of 325-326 FPS—without a hint of exaggerated performance claims—it stands as the embodiment of truth in engineering. The Exodus not only targets, aims, and shoots like a target archer's dream, but it also sets the standard for what a target bow truly should be.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- ALL New Grip Angle and Grip
- ALL New EX Cam
- 7075 Dual Sync Cams
- 1/4" Axles
- 5/8" Bearings
- .790 Limbs and Limb Pockets (Add Stability)
- Patented E System
- 1/4" Draw Mod Adjustments
- Patented Deep Groove Cam
- Easy to remove mods
- PRECISION SPECIFICATIONS
- The most important consideration for making deadly accurate shots is precision tolerances. Our customers frequently report even tolerances tighter than we specify. You will notice the difference.
- SPEED: 325-326 ACTUAL
- AXLE-TO-AXLE: 37"
- BRACE HEIGHT: 7"
- MASS WEIGHT: 4.9 LBS.
- DRAW LENGTHS: 25.5"-32" Comes with 28"-30.5" Mod Standard
- DRAW WEIGHTS: 40, 50, 60, 70
- LET-OFF: (80%-65%Adjustable) with Draw Stop Tabs Included
- LIMB AND RISER FINISHES
- All risers and limbs are 100% ultra durable powdercoat. Several stunning colour options.
Darton Archery Exodus Compound 37"
- Manufacturer: Darton Archery
- Product Code: DB20
- Availability: Special order from Distributor
Please check availability at our suppliers: click here (opens in a new tab), if the combination you need is in their stock we can order and then despatch in a few days, if not then this would be a Special Order Bow with an eta of 6-8 weeks.