Easton Nock Pin For Triumph Shafts sizes 350-500 (each) : EN20Pin Adaptor for Pin Nocks Each.
Easton Triumph Technical Details
- Multi layer all carbon shaft with internal alloy armour for extra durability and FOC balance
- Straightness: .002
- Weight tolerance: 1 grain
- Four spine sizes all at World Archery maximum allowed 9.3mm outside diameter
- Spines: 350, 400, 450, 500
- Pin nock adapter sold separately
- Points fit all shaft sizes, sold separately, available weights: 100, 125, 150, 175 and 200 grains
- Weights grains per inch: 350/9.25, 400/8.8, 450/8.5, 500/8.2
- Important Information: Note: Triumph shafts are precision-cut and squared at the front for optimal point alignment and fit, and should only be cut from the rear before nock system installation and assembly. Cutting the shaft at the point end will reduce the effectiveness of the internal armor system and potentially decrease durability in hard targets. This will void warranty.
- Cutting Instructions: Use only a high-speed, thin-blade pro shop saw for cutting Triumph shafts. NOTE: Cut shafts ONLY from the rear, designated by the printed gold band. DO NOT cut the end with the aluminum armor core.
- Point installation: Triumph shafts are compatible with the use of Easton low-temperature hot melt cement for point installation. Easton recommends use of a gel-type cyanoacrylate for UNI bushing installation, and a small drop of hot melt for installation of PIN Nock adapters
For more information have a look at Easton Website
Easton Nock Pin For Triumph Shafts sizes 350-500 (each) : EN20
- Manufacturer: Easton
- Product Code: EN20